مسابقة الكتابة في اللغة الانجليزية
اخر موعد لتسليم المسابقة 20-1-2017. تسلم المسابقة لمعلم موضوع اللغة الانجليزية
"English Writing Contest"
We are delighted to announce a competitionin creative-writing that will start with the beginning of November 2016. The competition is open to anyone interested in writing, including students and teachers. The participants have to choose one of the following topics:
1. As residents of Um El-Fahem, we all suffer from a terrible wave of violence that hits our society and shakes its foundations. We have almost lost the sense of safety and security.Every night, we wake up on the terrible noise of hysterical shooting or on the flames of burning cars. In many cases,innocent people get injured or fallvictims to violence.What do you think the roots of this terrible violence are? Try to identify the reasons and suggest possible and practical solutions to this problem.
2.It is widely acknowledged that educating children and raising them on moral values is the key to their success in life. Choose three to five moral values, e.g. honesty, humbleness, patience, forgiveness and respect, and explain how each contributes to bringing up a good and responsible person.
3.Nowadays, many married women choose to go to work in order to sustain their families and help their husbands in covering daily expenses. However, some psychologists believe that this phenomenon has serious impacts on children. Furthermore, it hascaused a severe rift within the family and weakened its bonds. What do you think mothers should do? Should staying at home and bringing up children be their top priority? Or is it more rewarding to raise the family's income so that their children can have most of the things they want?
4. It has become evident to many Muslims today that there is a huge gap between their beliefs and their actions. Reconsider what being a Muslim entails and discuss some of the discrepancies and contradictions that we live.
5. Many students tend to make illegal love relationships, although these relations are doomed to failure. Present and discuss some of the possible devastating consequences of boy-girl relations. You may suggest some possible ways to overcome this kind of relations.
Participants should adhere to the following instructions:
1.The essay should be at least 150 words length.
2. Font size is 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
3.Write your name, class and date of submission on the first page.
4.Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Plagiarized essays will be rejected and will not be checked.
5. The essay should be submitted to your English teacher, in the beginning of the first semester and not later than 20/1/2017. A group of judges consisting of the English school teachers will choose the best five essays. Winners will get worthwhile prizes! Moreover, winning essays will be published in the school magazine and in the school website.
"Education comes from within; you get it by struggle and effort and thought."(Napoleon Hill (1883-1970) American speaker and motivational writer.).
Your English Teachers!
اخر موعد لتسليم المسابقة 20-1-2017.
تسلم المسابقة لمعلم موضوع اللغة الانجليزية